cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PHP Form does not Display on BT Webhosting

jrjsmith

Hi there,

I have a PHP Form, which I have successfully tested on a Windows copy of XAMPP.

However, having FTP'd it up to BT Webhosting, it does not display. Everything else on the website displays correctly but, when I click the link for the Enquiry Form, the screen remains blank.

I have used View Page Source and that is empty - I did not expect to see the PHP code but I did expect to see the HTML. There are no Error Messages - just a blank screen.

The above was done with Mozilla Firefox. Google Chrome reports Error 500 (Server Error) and Opera reports The home2.btconnect.com page isn't working - home2.btconnect.com is currently unable to handle this request. Internet Explorer also reports HTTP 500. Everything points to a BT server error, although it could be a programming error on my part despite the fact that it works fine on the Apache Web Server in Windows XAMPP.

Does anyone have any suggestion for how I can get to the bottom of this, please?

Many thanks

Joe.

1 REPLY 1

markp
Grand Guru

Hi jrjsmith,

Which version of our hosting pack are you using?  As if you are getting the home2.btconnect.com page, that would suggest you are using the free webspace that comes with your broadband account.  If you are using this free space or our basic  paid for hosting you are not able to use PHP as they don't support it.

To be able to use PHP you need our advanced hosting pack.

Markp