cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access Web Site Management - Saturday October 24th

thoseoldrecords
Like many other users I have been unable to access the website management area. It is now 18.00 and I have been trying from 09.00 this morning. As a responsible seller I need access especially as customers have placed orders. I have seen no notification from anyone that a change/outage was going to happen and I'm disgusted to say the least with this continued non communication. This is not the first time that this has happened, and despite assurances from the development team here we go again. Could  someone please pull their finger out and COMMUNICATE with the customer base before we start jumping ship. Chris McGranaghan - Those Old Records
2 REPLIES 2

armshead

I have now wasted several hours trying to take advantage of Broadband offer on line. Proceeds normally until order is modified by addition of Line Rental up front Annual payment. This correctly shows as £240.23 one off plus £10 monthly. On proceeding to next stage it reverts to monthly payment EVERY BLOODY TIME!!

armshead

I have now wasted several hours trying to take advantage of Broadband offer on line. Proceeds normally until order is modified by addition of Line Rental up front Annual payment. This correctly shows as £240.23 one off plus £10 monthly. On proceeding to next stage it reverts to monthly payment EVERY BLOODY TIME!!  Have tried Chrome. Firefox & IE