cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hyperlink

andronicus

Can anyone tell me how I set up a hyperlink between one of my web pages (set up on EasySiteWizardPro) and my photo album (set up on BT's PhotoAlbum) so that it works? I have tried countless times following exactly the instructions given by the BT Web Hosting quick start guide and features and functionality guides. I have used both an AppleMac and a PC (the Mac is slighly better to use) but the link will not work. I want the photo album to link to my gallery page (Gallery.html) but appear on a new page.

Andronicus

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

duskjome
BT Partner
BT Partner
It's a bit of work to find the correct URL to link to for the photo albums. The url is different for each album and can be found in the photo album tool under "web address" on the right. It will usually be something like domainname.co.uk/PhotoAlbums/album_111101928 but the number and everything after the last forward slash is customizable. Once you get the URL you would highlight any text that you want to use as the hyperlink in Easy Site Wizard Pro and choose the little globe like icon on the top to set where the link goes to and enter the address as it appears in the Photo Album program. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

duskjome
BT Partner
BT Partner
It's a bit of work to find the correct URL to link to for the photo albums. The url is different for each album and can be found in the photo album tool under "web address" on the right. It will usually be something like domainname.co.uk/PhotoAlbums/album_111101928 but the number and everything after the last forward slash is customizable. Once you get the URL you would highlight any text that you want to use as the hyperlink in Easy Site Wizard Pro and choose the little globe like icon on the top to set where the link goes to and enter the address as it appears in the Photo Album program. Hope this helps.