cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browser cache deactivated

meisha

Hiya. I am not very good with computers as yet. I have an ESHOP & when I sign in , I get a message to say that my browser cache is deactivated and this will slow my connection down. I have always been able to sign in but now it won't let me in to my office. Any ideas please. Thanks. Meisha

4 REPLIES 4

DaveA
BT Partner
BT Partner

Hi,

What's the name and version of the browser you're using?  You should be able to find this by going to the top menu bar (with File, etc. in it), clicking on the Help menu (usually the last option running from left to right) and the choosing About from the drop down list.

Dave

kristyfoley

hi - I've just set up a new computer and Am having the same error message - that by browser cache is deactivated - i am using internet explorer 9 and I have been into internet options , deleted history etc - please help !!

Denise

Hi I have the same problem but now i use firefox browser for my eshop and i have no problems but if i use IExplorer is comes up with Browser cache deactivated

klc

Hi I am looking for an answer to this question and you seemed like you might have an answer!

I am in the process of opening an eshop but I get the message about my browser cache being deactivated as per the post you were replying to here, my computer is less than a year old and has explorer 10 installed. Ive googled and checked all the relevant boxes are ticked in the cache and internet options tabs but nothing seems to make any difference.

I can access my eshop from my ipad so it is working ok, its obviously my computer - and as my ipad is considerably smaller than my computer I really need the shop to work on it properly to be able to set it up correctly.

If you have any insights I would be very grateful!