cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in!!!

estylingerie

Is anyone else having this problem? I can log into My Account on BT but when I click Manage products & services I'm taken to a page that says 'sorry, it looks like something has gone wrong' instead of the usual page from which I'd open the eShop. Very annoying as I need to send orders in the next 2 hours and can't log in to find addresses!!

4 REPLIES 4

NorthgateJewel

Same problem here - been trying to login in for three hours.  I think BT forget that some of us have to work at weekends!

markp
Grand Guru

Hi All,

there was some maintenace on the main myoffice website at the weekend which could of caused login problems to access the eshop.

If you do have problems logging in via the myoffice website, you can go to an alternative site of  https://hosting.hostingbt.com/OS4/

To login to the alternative site you will need to use the domain name as the username and the password is your ftp password.  If you do not know your ftp password you can contact the helpdesk to get this.

Sorry for the inconvinence.

Regards

Markp

BT Business Forum Moderator

jackandjill

hi

properly check login id and password andthen try to login........

jtanna
Power User

@jackandjill wrote:

hi

properly check login id and password andthen try to login........

Sometimes this doesn't help.  BT have the habit of cleaning up their database of accounts that are too small to have on their books.  BT is now a truly commercial organization concentrating on Football and big money.

I think BT should not be allowed to use the word British anymore because it is no longer a State Owned company and it isn't serviing the British people.