cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E Shop: How to hide unselected variations?

johnmchugh

I can create a new product with variations easily and set those variations to visible. On my website these variations appear in a drop-down menu in black text and can be selected by the customer for purchase. However, I have the problem that alongside these selectable product variations in black text, there are also listed in grey text product variations that are not selectable - all the variations from the product variation assistant I did not select to be variations of my product. I want to make these variations in grey text disappear so only the selectable variations in black text are visible to the customer. How do I do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

johnmchugh

Its ok I just achieved it. I looked at the attributes list for the main product and made sure only the attributes I wanted to become variations were highlighted. I'm still not 100% how I did it but it worked.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

johnmchugh

Its ok I just achieved it. I looked at the attributes list for the main product and made sure only the attributes I wanted to become variations were highlighted. I'm still not 100% how I did it but it worked.