cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product entry in ePages store

jon288
I'm building a shop by entering products into the ePages product entry form. The entry table displays 10 rows and I add the new product in a new row at the end. This product is then added to the database when saved and the table re-displayed to show 10 rows.

Question 1 - how can I increase the amount of rows displayed? The more rows displayed the quicker I can change the attributes of relevant products. 100 rows?

Question 2 - and this is my real problem - after entering a duplicate product number by mistake, a red box appeared around the number saying "Entry error - A product with this product number already exists." All well and good, but after entering the correct number the table now only displays 1 row at a time. Making global changes a nightmare as every product has now to be altered individually. (This is really an addendum to question 1)

I have downloaded and read the user guide from cover to cover, searched user forms and pulled my hair out. Can anyone help before I advise my client to go to change his software package to Joomla with VirtueMart!

Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

jon288
Can you believe it - just solved Q2 myself. Pure luck!
Still need answer to Q2 tho'.

jon288
That should say need answer to Q1.
Apologies - I'm new at this stuff.

chris
Master User

I am possible looking at the wrong place but can you not just change the "Display per page
" to "100 Results" at the top of the products page?

Chris

jon288
Chris

I feel a complete t*t!
Many thanks for pointing out the blatantly obvious to me.
It never occurred to me to keep the search box blank and then click the search button.

As they sat "Two heads (or a forum full) are better than one"

Thank you
Jon