cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: Excellent Customer Service.

downhampdw

Dear Everyone,

This might not be music to your ears, but I have just experienced a wonderfull time with Bt business call

centres.

I had just moved my line and broadband from residential to business. I ordered a Featureline and office unlimited broadband. I ordered the items on the 15th of April and was told that they would get me up and running on

the 22nd, as I had to give 5 days notice to residential. Anyway yesterday the line and broadband was moved. But I had no

new router, Being told that my home hub three would work, but will need reconfiguring.

Anyway today I had to call technical to remove web hosting and get a new email address. I first contacted the online chat and talked to Samantha Faulds who then told me to phone the broadband sales, which I did. I first of all got the voice bit at first and said my email not configured, it replied email not working, which I answered yes.

It put me through to broadband help, and a helpfull gentlemen changed my email and took over control of my pc to redo the email login, which sales put down wrong. I also said I had not received a proper router, which he ordered, but got the home hub to work for now.

Lastly I said my webhosting package was now not needed so he would contact customer options, speak to them first and then put me through, he came back after ten minutes on hold and put me through, the lady there then said she had then removed the items and I then thanked her and hung up.

This had a happy ending, I cannot see why so many have problems with Bt business as I have many times got bills sorted and other things.

regards paul

2 REPLIES 2

downhampdw

Hello again,

Adding to the above post, i had just called the sales again and have had my broadband upgraded to advance and

once again had a nice lady sort it out so effortlessly, also will have a new router sent as residential have sent me a bag to return the home one. This makes a change to all the problems other members seem to be having.

downhampdw

Hello again.

Yesterday whilst at my mothers i went to use her phone, and found it dead, it was dead as a doornail, checked everything could not get it to work.

Anyway got home and phoned faults, I then received a computer generated test on the line saying there was a fault.

after i put phone down it rang leaving a voicemail message saying the engineers now and that it would be done on the 9th of may.  At ten to nine a sms message told me that it had been fixed so i phoned my mother and got through.

I was over the moon again with bt for excellent fast service.

PAUL.