cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router not sent!

kennardavalenne

Is this situation normal?  The engineer came two days ago to install the new line for our replacement BT broadband.  Unfortunately the router hadn't arrived, and after 3  l o n g  on-line chats and 2  l o n g  phone calls, it appears that the equipment was "accidentally" never sent (no stated reason).  So the old system is now disconnected and I have no broadband connection for the internet to operate my business.  The best the on-line chat person can say is that I will "eventually" receive a message about WHEN the router is likely to arrive.  I can't believe that this poor service is the norm today, compared with my experience when getting my first BT business account  20 years ago.  Should they not be profusely apologetic and send me the missing equipment by courier??

2 REPLIES 2

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi kennardavalenne 

I'm sorry your router was never sent before, can you please send me a private message with some account details so I can look into this? 

^BethM

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi kennardvalenne

Your post has been automatically removed as it contains account identifying information. I will PM you shortly. 

^BethM