cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still No Response From BT Complaints

RoryG

This is a long story cut short, I moved from Plusnet Business to BT Business in November 2023. It was a horrific experience as BT mistakingly enabled the new service on my neighbours house so my service had to be completely reprovisioned. The result of this was all the discounts I was supposed to receive as a migrating Plusnet customer disappeared and I am now being charged double what I signed up for.

I have had numerous phone calls to BT Business Support and I was PROMISED that the billing would be sorted before I was billed on the 5th March, but this did not happen and had £98.35 taken from my account when my monthly bill as agreed when I signed up should be £46.80 inc VAT per month. I cannot afford this amount monthly for a broadband service, I didn't even want CVE but was forced to take it supposedly at no charge. The complaint number is IMP-116935888 PLEASE SORT THIS. I am at my wits end, the support personnel are all very friendly and promise to fix it but it DOES NOT HAPPEN.

Moving to BT is the worst experience I have ever had, I wish I had gone with the local broadband service provider.

1 REPLY 1

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi RoryG

I'm sorry this hasn't been sorted yet, can you please send me a private message so I can take some more account details. 

^BethM