cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BTs NEW online presence builder webpage editor

jov6

Hi

Anyone used this website editor yet?? how you finding it to use???

3 REPLIES 3

Bobby
Super User

Hey jov6,

I've been using the online presence builder and it's OK. The search engine optimisation features have improved recently. It's probably not the best if you're running anything complex, but it's good for a basic online presence.

A bit unrelated to the online presence builder, but I would much rather they used something like cPanel for web hosting. BT Business web hosting is a bit clunky and not simple to follow with a lack of documentation 😞

Bobby

jov6

Hi Bobby,

I agree its "OK" but I have found issues with simple tasks, for instance if you take a block of text and want to do something simple like change the colour, or put one of the paragraphs in italics, it seems to have problems updating it correctly, sometimes only changing part of the selected text 😞  It seems a unfinished package and I hope they fix improve it fast!

I was forced to move over to it from easy site wizard as found a few new bugs IN ESW that were slowing it down and have been informed by BT that they are not supporting ESW anymore and are fazeing it out !  This seems to being kept hush hush... indeed they are still selling ESW !

jov6

Hi All, need to talk about major issue with OPB that may be of interest to those using it, please respond if you are using it as this is important.  ATB John