13-12-2019 05:43 PM
Hope you are well.
Firstly, congrats on the wedding! Secondly, to edit the display name you send emails from you would first have to log in to Office365 Webmail. You can do this either by logging into your BT Business portal and clicking on "Access My Email", or to skip out that step you can log in directly here with your BTConnect email address and password.
Now Microsoft recently changed the layout here, so it's not clear right away where to go to change the display name, however if you follow the steps below you should be able to change it:
- After logging in on the Office365 page click "Outlook" to bring up your email inbox
- In the top right of the screen you will have a little circle with your initials in it. Click that, and then select "My Account"
- Once the new page loads, in the top right beside the circle with your initials you will see a little gear or cog icon, that is for your settings - so click on that
- On the right hand side of the screen a list of options will appear, select "Mail" at the very the bottom.
- Now on the left hand side of the screen there will be your mail settings. If you select "General" then "My Account", then you will see your display name. Change this to whatever you would like it to be, and it will update for you within 24 hours.
I appreciate that when reading that it looks like a bit much, but most of what you need to click on should be easy enough to find. If you do have any issues though, you can call us on 0800 800 154 and one of our advisors will be able to help you through it, and even share your screen if need be.
Hope you get that all sorted!