cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i delete a BTConnect account

leaway
Delete hacked account

keep getting emails saying they have hacked my Bt business email account. Haven't used it in a while but for safety i would like to close it down once and for all. Tried resetting the password to login on the webmail but obviously they have changed the login somehow as password resets do not work.

Going around in circles with forum's, password resets etc

Any help appreciated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bobby
Super User

Hey leaway,

You're best speaking with the technical team on telephone number 0800 800 154, so long as you can provide the account number or answer the security question they will be able to reset the password for you or deactivate the mailbox.

Thanks, Bobby

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Bobby
Super User

Hey leaway,

You're best speaking with the technical team on telephone number 0800 800 154, so long as you can provide the account number or answer the security question they will be able to reset the password for you or deactivate the mailbox.

Thanks, Bobby

petergroft
Power User

Log into bt_com/MyBT with your BT ID. If you've got broadband with BT, select Your products, then scroll down to the Email tile and select the link to Manage. Premium email customers will need to select the Premium Mail link and then Manage.

Greetings,

Peter