cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Totally and utterly confused

Whistonmarine

I have had a btconnect.com email address since time immemorial began and I wish to hang on to it as my primary email address for all correspondence

I find that setting up the amil address on any platform is a very time consuming thing to do. I use Outlook as my mail programme on all my devices; Mac, iPad, iPhone, Windows laptop etc

My current problem is that I keep getting an email which says:

Your mailbox is almost full.

0.9 GB0.95 GB

To make room in your mailbox, delete any items you don't need and empty your Deleted Items folder.
Learn more about storage limits.

Mailbox address:

********@btconnect.com

How do I deal with this please?

9 REPLIES 9

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Whistonmarine

BTconnect emails run off of BT Business Email Lite (powered by Microsoft Office 365) licences which allow mailbox storage up to a total of 1GB. If you are getting an error saying the mailbox is almost full, we have a guide you can find here on how to clear out space.

Beth

^BethM

Whistonmarine

STILL totally confused

When I try to login to my BT Business account, I keep getting the message

Business My Account: registration

1. 1. Billing accounts
  2. 2. My details
  3. 3. Summary
  4. 4. Complete

< Back

Hello,

Looks like this is your BT home account. To continue, please login:

I am lost, can you help?

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Whistonmarine

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues logging in, can you send me a Private Message with the email address you are trying to log in with please?

Beth

^BethM

Whistonmarine

Sent PM just now

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Whistonmarine

I replied to your PM, hopefully you have received this?

Beth

^BethM

PHIL_ST

Hi

I'm having similar problems to others on this thread.

I can't access my btconnect account via webmail. It's not essential I do this as I use mail apps - but it helps show me what is on the server.

I think the problem is that I have a bt business account with btconnect mail attached, and also have myBT with BT Sport resedential which uses the same email address to log in.

Any clues please?

Thank you

PHIL_ST

Just to add - when I try to login to webmail via the microsoft online page, my email address is not registered there, so I get no further.

Thks

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi PHIL_ST

Can you send over a Private Message with the email address in question please?

Beth

^BethM

jrhewitson

Here is evidence! Usually I can fix this, but, not this time 😞MAIL_CONNECTION_DOCTOR.png