cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handset 2 not working

Npmike

Hi,

We've just had digital full fibre installed. Base station and Handset 1 working ok (Yealink W70 and Yealink W73H).

Trying to set up handset 2, it registers ok with the base but will not take incoming calls or make outgoing calls.

I've tried resetting both the handset and base through the settings menu on the phone.

I've tried un-registering the handset and registering it again (which appears to do successfully).

I've tried removing the battery for 2 minutes and repeating.

I've checked by logging into the Cloud Voice Express account that handset 2 is enabled for incoming and outgoing calls.

One thing I've noticed is that when I select the soft "Line" button to view the line status the phone number is displayed but there is a red symbol under it (a circle with a line through it) but I cannot find any solution to fixing this.

Any help much appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4

AdamC
Administrator
Administrator

Hi,

I am sorry for the issues you are having with the handset. I think in this scenario it would be best to get our business support team to contact you.

Can you message me directly and I can take your business details and assist.

Thank you

Adam

Hi,

We've just had digital full fibre installed. Base station and Handset 1 working ok (Yealink W70 and Yealink W73H).

Trying to set up handset 2, it registers ok with the base but will not take incoming calls or make outgoing calls.

I've tried resetting both the handset and base through the settings menu on the phone.

I've tried un-registering the handset and registering it again (which appears to do successfully).

I've tried removing the battery for 2 minutes and repeating.

I've checked by logging into the Cloud Voice Express account that handset 2 is enabled for incoming and outgoing calls.

One thing I've noticed is that when I select the soft "Line" button to view the line status the phone number is displayed but there is a red symbol under it (a circle with a line through it) but I cannot find any solution to fixing this.

Any help much appreciated.

Exactly the same issue as Npmike

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Marksharvell

I'm sorry you've not been able to set up the 2nd handset, can you please message me some account details?

^BethM