cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect installation address of an existing line - Business Broadband

Ranjster

Hi, One of our users accounts with BT Business Broadband has an incorrect installation address.  The line has been active for a number of years, so not sure how BT has an incorrect address.   The address is registered with Royal Mail. BT do not have it. I am trying to log a fault on the line, but BT say the address needs to be updated first and after spending about 3 hours on the phone to BT I am still nowhere near getting the address updated and everyone I spoken to say its not them or their dept that does it.  Do anyone know how to go about getting the installation address corrected?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Ranjster 

Sorry for the late reply - did you get this sorted? The process on updating the records for the installation address vary depending on what address is registered versus the correct address. 

Hopefully it's now sorted, either way please let me know so I can help if need be.

Beth

^BethM

RockNugget

@BethM wrote: tellpizzahut

Hi Ranjster 

Sorry for the late reply - did you get this sorted? The process on updating the records for the installation address vary depending on what address is registered versus the correct address. 

Hopefully it's now sorted, either way please let me know so I can help if need be.

Beth

Great post and very insightful. I will share your tips with some of our clients.