cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New order placed

vehicleservice

I placed a new order for a new contract in November. At which point I was told I would have to go from an analog line to a digital one. My existing phone would be no good, so I had to also buy new phones from yourselves (because they are registered to my hub). After having lots of different engineers to fix a fault on my line. New phones arrived and are set up.

I still have no voip service. I have spoken to everyone at bt business that it is possible to contact, and still have no service. It is not possible to talk to a manager in the UK. I get people in India all the time. They promise the earth and say it will be sorted as a matter of urgency. Still waiting as I write this. How long does it take for an order to be carried out, and give the service you are charging me for. I keep looking at my order status and noting is on there. So how can they say it is being sorted.

5 REPLIES 5

AdamC
Administrator
Administrator

Hi,

I am sorry for the issues you are having.

If you can privately message me I can take your details and assist.

Thank you

Adam

AdamC
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Kevin,

I have escalated the open complaint IMP-115666940 on your account to our team here in the Chairman's Office.

The complaint will be assigned to a team member and they will be in touch to confirm ownership as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience while we resolve this.

Adam

I have had more people than I can count, claim ownership of this problem. No one has sorted it in all this time. They promise to get it sorted, then all I get is give us more time. The order is stuck in the system and they need someone to delete the old order and place a new one.

vehicleservice

This matter has still not been sorted. BT's ordering system is not fit for purpose. The problem I have is that BT's system cannot communicate with Openreach's systems. Or so I am told. Which seems to be completely stupid when BT owns Openreach. My orders keep getting placed, then cancelled then placed and cancelled (you get the picture) and it goes on and on and no one can solved it.

It hardly gives you confidence in a company to give you good service. When they cant even fix there own IT system.

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi vehicleservice

I can see James from my team is dealing. He will be in touch regarding the order.

^BethM