cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

complain

Rastaurnat

My landline telephone has not working from the begging of the Contract 18th of December 2023.

My nightmare started on the second of December when BT miss Sara, BT employee, took over the contract with Skay. That was the day, one of the worst of my life.

I am on the verge of running out of nerve with the constant ringing and switching waiting etc. This is a phone number that has been on the market for 10 years, a very important aspect for the restaurant from a marketing aspect as well as a financial one. The number is on every leaflet, advertisement and menue, a number which at the moment does not exist, not answering, does not work

Since December I have been having two hour conversations with BT  every few days to no avail, they have already put me in such a stressful state that I am having trouble sleeping. I have worked hard for my restaurant and now it is all being destroyed by the incompetence of BT staff.

1 REPLY 1

AdamC
Administrator
Administrator

Hi, 

I am sorry about this. If you privately message me I can take the business account details and assist.

Thank you

Adam