cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a new device

Fionap

As a result of the sudden switch to WFH, I urgently need to add a new conference phone to our BT Cloud Phone system.  We purchased the device (a Konftel 300w) independently of BT assuming we would be able to get the SIP details to set it up. On further research I can't tell if BT will even allow us to add a device they haven't supplied (they didn't have anything that met our requirements so that was never an option) or if it is possible to obtain the SIP details from somewhere.

BT Business are now only answering calls to 'essential' users so not expecting any support there.

Thanks for any advice.

1 REPLY 1

RyanJames
BT Employee
BT Employee

Hi Fionap

Hope you are well. My apologies you are having these issues.

In all honestly, only someone from the cloud team will be able to assist with this. Whilst it is true we are greatly prioritising essential services and vulnerable customers, the cloud team still should be helping you with this if you are unable to self serve online. The only thing to make you aware of is that the wait to get through to them will likely be very high just now.

We have a few different types of cloud system - Cloud Phone, Cloud Voice and SIP.

Depending on which you would require assistance with you can dial 0800 389 0598 for the cloud phone team, 0800 389 0537 for the cloud voice team and 0800 085 3977 for the SIP team.

I do hope you are able to get this one sorted!

Regards

Ryan