cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need some guidance on Cloud PBX integration

shokabeln

Hi fellow programmers. I just started my first job as a full stack dev and I was tasked to find and integrate a Cloud PBX into our application. After a lot of research it seems more or less possible but I don't want to give up just yet. Has anyone integrated such a service into their web-app/SaaS? We are already using Twilio but they do not provide a PBX. I've looked different services: Yeastar, Vonage, 3X PBX but they are mostly stand alone apps. Any help, guidance or tips will be greatly appreciated! Thanks a lot!

1 REPLY 1

BookerE1

@shokabeln wrote:

Hi fellow programmers. I just started my first job as a full stack dev and I was tasked to find and integrate a Cloud PBX into our application. After a lot of research it seems more or less possible but I don't want to give up just yet. Has anyone integrated such a service into their web-app/SaaS? We are already using Twilio but they do not provide a PBX. I've looked different services: Yeastar, Vonage, 3X PBX but they are mostly stand alone apps. Any help, guidance or tips will be greatly appreciated! Thanks a lot! Dog Needs Best

Hello, shokabeln

I can see your query I give you the best answer please see the below information...

A Cloud PBX is a phone system that uses the internet to make and receive calls, instead of traditional phone lines. It offers many benefits, such as scalability, flexibility, cost-efficiency, and integration with other applications.

There are different ways to integrate a Cloud PBX into your web app or SaaS, depending on your needs and preferences. Here are some possible options:

1. Zoho Voice: This is a standalone Cloud PBX service that integrates seamlessly with other Zoho apps, such as CRM, Desk, Recruit, and Bigin. You can make and receive calls directly from the respective Zoho apps, and access features like IVRs, call queues, call recording, and more.

2. RingCentral Cloud PBX for Microsoft Teams: This is a native integration that lets you use RingCentral’s enterprise-grade telephony with Microsoft Teams. You can make and receive calls right from Teams on the web, desktop, and mobile, and access features like call analytics, international numbers, and more.

3. Cloud PBX 2.0: This is a mobile app that connects your Cloud PBX 2.0 workstation with your smartphone. You can use it to make and receive calls, manage your contacts, and access features like call forwarding, voicemail, and more. You need a Cloud PBX 2.0 workstation with the additional MagentaEINS Business Integration package or a mobile client to use this app.

4. 3CX: This is a virtual PBX phone system that can be hosted on-premise or in the cloud. It offers features like web conferencing, live chat, CRM integration, and more. You can use it to make and receive calls from your web browser, desktop app, or mobile app.

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me. Have a great day! 😊

Best regard,
BookerE1