cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Versatility Problem - Please Help

charliefunkuk

I have a BT Versatility running 2 ISDN lines and 7 extensions.(2 Featurphones and rest standard phones) I came in on Monday and when someone tried to call into the number it rings once then cuts off or goes weird. BT said they have tested the lines and the fault is with the Versatility system. Because I had no maintainance contract with them they will only come out if I will take a contract with them, which I am not willing to do!

Does anyone know what this fault could be? The man on the phone hinted about stopping outside calls from ringing on extensions 26 and 27 and this may fix it, but I dont know how to do that. He did say that might not be the problem though.

Anybody any idea? I have all my work calls currently transferred to my mobile, which is a pain!

Thanks in advance for any help.

Neil

1 REPLY 1

Tracey
Guru

Hi Neil,

Sorry we aren't able to help with this as we are Moderators, however another forum user may be able to answer this for you.

However if you do not obtain the answer that would help you, you could have a look at purchasing our maintenance contract as most of our customers purchase this along with their system.

Thanks

Tracey

BT Forum Moderator

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully.