cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guaranteed FTTP speed

rob-SMR
Power User

I have Full Fibre 150 Essential + Digital phone line - the deal refers to "average download speed" at 145.6Mbps - and also refers to "Minimum speed guarantee" (or your money back!)

What is the guaranteed minimum speed?

That's 1 PC connected, only.

I can't find it mentiond anywhere in the BT Business website sales/product blurb.

4 REPLIES 4

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi rob-SMR

You should have received an email when you signed up with your minimum guaranteed speed in it. If you can't find this, please send me a private message with some account details and I can look into this for you. 

^BethM

rob-SMR
Power User

Message sent with account number  - no email or "paperwork" (virtual or physical) was received for my new order.

rob-SMR
Power User

Now resolved with the original "deal email" being sent - min is 100 - slight downside at the moment (48 hours from fibre installation) is that speed is slower than the previous set-up (speed tests averaging about 39 down!) . . . I'll be monitoring it

rob-SMR
Power User

Hmm - not what's happening - running the BT speed test (and another 3rd party test) download speed is averaging only 71 (over about 30 tests over 2 days) - ranging from 4 (yes, 4!) to just one instance over 100 at 115.  Perhaps this is as it's a new installation - although the Openreach engineer said there was no "bedding-in/building-up speed" and it should be full bore immediately.