a month ago - last edited a month ago
BT Business app coming to market, but before we do that we are offering the chance for our customers to test the app, get an early view and give us some feedback. If you can send me a Private Messgae and make sure to include an accurate email address, mobile number, IOS or andriod operating system, mobile number and account number. We will send you out the app link via email, we will be in touch with you in due course to let you know next steps…
The free BT Business app will bring your BT Business account to your fingertips. It’s the easiest, quickest, smartest way to manage your BT Business account on the go. With the BT Business app, you can view your bills, check your accounts, track orders and faults, and keep on top of your BT Business services.
Trial the app now and do all this and more from your mobile, whenever you want, wherever you are.
Top features include -
- View, pay, and download your bills
- Check your broadband and phone line usage
- Track orders
- Track faults
- Check the status of your BT services
- Change appointment details
- Add appointments to your personal calendar
- Get help from FAQs
- Contact us by call or live chat
- Use touch ID to keep all your information safe and secure
Things to remember
This app is for BT Business customers only. If you’re not a business customer, please search for our personal version.
- If you already have a BT Business online account, just download the app, sign in, set up your PIN and you’re ready to go!
And if you don’t have an online account yet, you’ll just need a few details from your latest bill to register (you’ll only have to do this once).