cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a Second Number to a Phone Line

cumbriasmithy

I've been searching the BT site for prices and how to add a second number to one phone line. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

3 REPLIES 3

Jordan

Hi Cumbriasmithy,

I'm sorry that you couldn't find anything, however, you can't actually allocate two telephone numbers to one telephone line. If you had a number in mind, and it was available, we could do what we call "RCF" which is Remote Call Forwarding, which would normally be around £75 per quarter which would automatically divert the calls to the number you want them to go to.

Alternativly you could look at getting a second line, which in a sense, would be cheaper and better value for you.

The best number for you to call is 0800 800 152 which is the Business Sales team, they're open between 0800 until 1800 Monday to Friday.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Jordan

Davel
Super User

You can have a non geographical number piggy backed on to your line, eg 0845 numbers, just google non geographical number providers.

Jordan

Hi Davel,

BT Business Sales do provide non-geographical numbers aswell, it would again be by the Sales team on 0800 800 152.

Regards,

Jordan