cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Know The answer

Bobatflowerfayr

I am trying to find out who is responsible at BT for cables crossing and being supported by my property especially as I've expressly requested the engineers not to run the cables without permission.

It appears that today the cable has been run across my property all without reference to me, verbally or in writing.

Bob.

2 REPLIES 2

Fiona
Grand Guru

Hi Bob

BT Openreach are responsible for external cabling, if you would like to discuss cables on your premises there is a contact us form on the BT Openreach website.

I hope this helps

Kind Regards

Fiona

BT Business Forum Moderator

Like this post, or any others? Please click on the star image on the left hand side if you do.
If you ask a question by putting up the first post in a thread and a follow-up post answers your question correctly, please let other Forum members know which post contains the correct answer by clicking on the 'Accept as Solution' button on the right hand side of the post.

Bobatflowerfayr

Thank you for your suggestion BUT surely the discussions should start from BT in the first place and I find not only an unsightly coil of cable hanging across the front of my property but the cable has also been wrapped around my gutter downpipe which is being used to gain height and as a support to get to my neighbours roof.

Anyway thank you for pointing me in the right direction so I can complain instead of being fobbed off in phone calls.

Bob,

Flower Fayre.