cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Business Leeds run by CT communications

csm

3 weeks ago I requested that we needed to redirect a telephone number form and ISDN line to a normal telephone line as we were taking over this business and wanted the telephone number transferring to our other office, a simple task surely.

I was told that this may take a couple of weeks, I completed the necessary paperwork and waited, after 2 weeks of chasing to ensure this was going through I was then told that nothing has been done, I was told that new legislation that came in the day before now allowed for them to do a simple diversion, and that this would be in place in a couple of days. The diversion consisted of ceasing the lines and diverting the telephone number to our new 

Yesterday I found that they had disconnected all the lines so we now have no telephone, fax and broadband effectively closing down our business!!

I rang constantly yesterday spoke to several different people and got nowhere. No one wanted to deal with the situation. I was told to ring faults who when I called new nothing about it. I even had a call from one of their sales people asking if the situation had been resolved, surely they should know! 

I asked to speak to a manager and was only told that this had been escalated upwards. When a manager finally rang me back he didn't know what the situation was just that he would look in to it. I heard nothing back from him and this morning I am told he is on holiday. I have asked numerous times to speak to the Managing Director Chris Noble but just get fobbed off.

This morning I have rang and spoke to a lady called Kristina who asked me what the problem was then just transferred me through to faults, without explaining the situation so I had to start again. I explained to a lady called Priti in faults who explained the problem was they have disconnected the lines without setting up the call transfer, Priti was the first person that actually tried to help, she then gave me a contact of Laura back in the sales team.

I tried calling Laura but was told she was in a meeting but couldn't be interrupted, bear in mind we are now into the second day of not having any telephone lines or broadband whilst running a business! I was told she would call me back, 45 minutes later I had not had a call so I called once again to be told she had gone on a break, clearly the fact that our business is losing orders and customers constantly while they can not get in touch with us in not more important that having a coffee break. 

I rang again 10 minutes later by now everyone in the office knew who I was and wouldn't put through as she was on the telephone, not to me I may add. I asked to hold but got told I couldn't when I said I demanded to hold I got a very short reply from the person on the end of the phone. 

Finally whilst writing this I was put through to Laura who has advised me that they should get the divert in place later today.

They call this customer service, but I do not think anyone one person in this department really cares about customer service, I have spoken to, Jonir who was very unhelpful, Mick Anthony who is the manager there who clearly did not know what was going on and after speaking to me did not even let me know what was happening before he left to go on holiday, I have spoke to Kristina who wasn't interested and just passed my on, finally I have spoken to Laura but only because I have had to chase. I have spoken to other people within this department too not one of these people were helpful or had any idea of what was going on and were clearly not interested in resolving the situation.

I would just say if you are thinking of using BT Business and have to deal with the Leeds team, DON'T find an alternative, anything has to better BT.

We will see if the divert finally gets up today and the remaining lines start to work again at the original address.

0 REPLIES 0