cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Phone Line & Infinity

goblinc

Hi,

I noticed it's not possible to order a new BT Standard phone line and Business Infinity at the same time through the website.  Does anyone know if it's possible to order both at the same time?

Also can someone clarify something for me on the BT call plan?  We place a lot of calls to China (landline) due to one of our partners being located there.  If I'm reading the call plan correctly, does it mean we have 5000 minutes which can include the time on calls to China, and when this runs out, we can make calls to China and it will cost a total of 24p (4p setup + 20p capped call charge) if the call is less than 1 hour?  Compared to what we pay now, it just seems to cheap be true so I just want to check I'm not missing something.

Thanks

Colin

1 REPLY 1

CFM

Hi Colin,

It's possible to order a new business line and BT Infinity for Business at the same time. Unfortunately, unlike previous broadband packages, simultaneous provide is unavailable, so after the line is provided you will still need to wait around a week for the Infinity to be provided.

With regards to BT Business Complete, if you take the call package and also include your lines and broadband you can get 5,000 landline minutes per line for £12.50 per month. This includes China and most other international landlines, as well as UK landines, 0845 and 0870 numbers. You will also get 500 UK mobile minutes for each included landline. In addition to this, any calls (of up to an hour) between your included business lines will be free and your broadband line rental will be reduced by £3 per month. Should you decide to incorporate mobiles too you will also get a discounted rate on these and free intra business calls.

For calls to landlines in China, outwith the allowance, provided they last no more than an hour they would be capped at 20p.

The company who I work for, CommsFM are an authorised partner of BT, who can provide BT Business solutions, with BT providing the billing, fulfilment and engineering resource so if you would like an evaluation just let me know and I will arrange this for you.

Regards,

Daniel