cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT buisness hub BT2700HGV Content Filter/Blocking

DamienD

Dear all,

At my workplace we currentley have a BT Buisness hub(BT2700HGV) running firmware version 6.3.9.63-plus.tm.

I have read online that under services there should be content filtering or something along the lines of that but unfortunatly on our hub their only appears to be Bt Broadband voice and Bt openzone, No content filtering.

If somebody could tell me how i could possibley access this option on this hub i would greatley aprechate it

Thanks.

Damien D.

1 REPLY 1

TimDurham75
Power User

Suggest you contact BT support - it sounds like you have a different/incomplete firmware release or implementation.  They possibly need to tweak something to push a correct version back onto your router if it is not deployed correctly.

I have an old version of the hardware but the Content Filter and Time Blocking features are certainly present and enabled for me:

Model:BT2700HGV
Hardware Version:2701-100588-005
Firmware Version:6.3.9.63-plus.tm

I believe in some circumstances they may be turning OFF this feature as a workaround for certain performance issues but, in general, the device supports it and the options should appear.   The fact you report them missing against the same release that I have suggests that there is something else different about your setup as I certainly have these settings and make use of them.