cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing team just keep making mistakes

gavinrowe

Signed up with BT Fibre Broadband back in March. At the time the Sales Agent suggested installing a temporary line as our contract with Talk Talk was yet to expire. The idea being to use this temporary line for around 2 weeks until they could migrate the Talk Talk number back to BT. Sounded good - went very badly. Invoices even now 9 months later are still showing we owe BT for the temporary line even though it was cancelled. They're showing an amount owed for cancelling a contract before the 2 year term was up. The agent knew this was temporary, has confirmed this to billing, I have this in writing. So we get increasing invoices each time (rolling over the old charges from the previous invoice), continuous promises it wont happen again. Termination letters, we've been terminated, BT agree we shouldn't have been terminated. They agree we dont owe them the money, we've paid the revised invoices etc. Today we received another termination letter for an amount that BT agree we don't owe them. Problem is, last time someone in billing just told us to ignore a termination letter because it was a mistake - guess what - we got terminated, no business line, therefore no business calls. At my limit with this now, don't know what to do. BT staff on the phone are generally nice and polite but seem completely unable to actually 'do' anything about an issue.

1 REPLY 1

markp
Grand Guru

Hi gavinrowe,

I am sorry to see that you are having a problem with the billing of your temporary line, I have sent you a private message, is you can reply to thiu with the details requested, I can get this investigated for you.

Markp