cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brodband and Phone line- business bill

m9000

I am a new Bt business custoemr, facing much difficulty in getting my my bill sorted, i informed Bt on March 15th when i moved and bught from the previous seller, but not untill april 28th my line was not set up, then i got two different contracts, so i called and informed that i would need one bill and only one contract for broandband and phone line, the agent agreed and said he haddone the need ful and i will get a correct bill of £38 per month, first three months free, it is a three year contract and i will get 500 minutes and unlimited data.

but inpsite of this i hae again received two differnet bilss one for my broadband and one for my phone line, totalling to £270 for three months, i have spent 70 minutes on phone and being with two advisor chat line, but still my problem has not being resolved.

being a small buisness retailer i cant effort to waste my time like this and the cost of bill is ridiculous, why such a big company like BT dont give any consideration.

i have emailed to the team but no joy, now my internet is being disconnected for 5 weeks for not paying the bill, which is effecting my business more.

i am really fedup and stuck for three year contract without any support, please help

0 REPLIES 0