cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Broadband

GillianB1

Really unhappy with BT - have been with them for 25 years and just experienced very poor customer service from Business Broadband.  Last year I upgraded by package as we are heavy users - at the time I realised they had been overcharging me every month for FIVE YEARS - so after several conversations they agreed it was their fault and sent me a cheque for the overpayment.  At the time I was unhappy but they persuaded me to stay and so I did - now they are saying that I agreed to a 24 month contract - I can't believe it - the on-line chat people were awful and as I called to ask for a MAC code as the deal with Sky is too good to say no to, and my broaddband speed with BT is not good enough, I am told that it will cost me over £500 to move !!!!!!!!  I now know why I want to leave - I am so angry - feel that I have been mistreated and mis-sold - can anyone suggest a solution ...........

1 REPLY 1

mithcd
Power User

24 month contract is not a joke. Sorry to hear that but have you tried talking to a Supervisor in the support department?