cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call divert cost - VOIP

insightmarine

Hello, I am trying to reduce the cost of diverting calls from our VOIP system to my mobile when I am out of the office. I would like to take advantage of a BT offer for business users for a Balckberry device, this deal includes free diverted calls but only from a business landline. Doesn't seem very fair that it doesn't include VOIP system so I'm trying to think of ways to get around the problem.

The large proportion of calls on our bill is from diversions to the work mobile, I haven't had much sense from BT as to how I can try and bring this cost down. Does anybody have any suggestions??

Thankyou, Alex

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tracey
Guru

Hi  insightmarine,

You would benefit from our One Plan Plus package, this has Voip calls to nominated mobiles free of charge.

Hope this is of help

Tracey

BT Forum Moderator

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Tracey
Guru

Hi  insightmarine,

You would benefit from our One Plan Plus package, this has Voip calls to nominated mobiles free of charge.

Hope this is of help

Tracey

BT Forum Moderator

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully.