cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can view my BT Web Hosting site but not access it !

mustang64

Hi there

A few weeks ago I bought a BT Web Hosting package and the domain name "sundogs.org.uk"

I followed the instructions that came with the BT Web Hosting confirmation and created and published a simple 5 page website.  

This website is live and I have viewed it on many different computing mediums. Even tonight i filled in details on the  "contact us" page and the test message was successfully delivered to the correct e-mail.

Unfortunately I cannot gain access to update the site.

I can successfully login and get to the Easysitewizard ok. Then when I try to "manage my sites" it says no site exists and the only o ption I have is to create a new one.

I hold my hands up and admit I'm new to all this, but I really can't see what is wrong. The "sundogs.org.uk" website is clearly available for anyone to access it, but somehow the settings when i login will not let me near it!

any chance someone could please have a look and tell me what's wrong?

If I have inadvertently created this in an area I shouldn't have done then i'm baffled, as I thought I followed the instructions after I bought the webhosting package from BT.

any help greatly appreciated

Damian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ian1974

Hi Damian,

I have checked this and I am able to access your site via Easy Site Wizard.

Please ensure you are selecting Easy Site Wizard from the menu instead of Easy Site Wizard Pro.

Kind Regards,

Ian - F-

BT Business Domains

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Ian1974

Hi Damian,

I have checked this and I am able to access your site via Easy Site Wizard.

Please ensure you are selecting Easy Site Wizard from the menu instead of Easy Site Wizard Pro.

Kind Regards,

Ian - F-

BT Business Domains

mustang64

thanks Ian

Eventually found it last night but don't find it very intuitive.

Thanks for the reply

Damian

AnneW

Since the webhosting domain has been updated I find it impossible to access my appointment site and when clicking on the icons on the home page the only options which appear are to build new sites. This makes it impossible to manage the appointment booking, which was previously simply done by going into Site Builder. 

Please let me know how to use the new webhosting in order to manage the site as before.