cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant download emails from btconnect.com account

colin73

Can anybody help me PLEASE!

I have had an xxxx@btconnect.com  e-mail address–more or less forever and since the migration to office 365 I am having no end of problems!

Intermittently,  whichever e-mail client I use (Mac mail, Thunderbird or even Outlook) refuses to download messages -  on the grounds that there is apparently a “corrupted" message in my inbox.

Logging onto 365 via a web browser,  I can enter my inbox–but whatever I do there are still apparently to “unread messages in there–but they are not visible–this would appear to be the corruption?

Any help would be much appreciated–I can't even work out where I can go for support? Is there a BT point of contact for this?

So frustrating,  I'd hate to have to do to discard an e-mail address I probably have in excess of 20 years.

any help much appreciated

thx

1 REPLY 1

Ogami

@colin73 

The easiest way to resolve this would be to contact the Business technical support desk. You can call them free, on: 0800 800 154 - just say 'email problem' to  get through.

Or if you don't want to call, you can use the Livechat facility, from this link.

Just choose Option 3 to start a chat session with an agent.

Either way, the helpdesk will be able to check your webmail for you and find out what's causing the blockage there. They can even establish a remote connection to your computer to check your email clients, too.