cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection Issues in West/North Yorkshire

chipsuk

I know this isn't an official support route, but unable to contact BT any other way - support phone line constantly engaged, and 20 minute wait for live chat!

Can anyone give me any updates as to the issues in North and West Yorkshire that is stopping connections to the boradband network being made?

I have several clients who have all dropped out about 12.30 and are unable to connect. If it was just one, then fair enough, but 5 simultaneously?

Any information gratefully received

Thanks

Chris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

JohnE
Guru

There is currently an issue with one of our authentication servers, chipsuk.  It doesn't necessarily translate to geographical areas but it does affect rather a lot of our users.  We'll get it fixed as soon as possible.  Udates are available on: 0800 169 0199

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

JohnE
Guru

There is currently an issue with one of our authentication servers, chipsuk.  It doesn't necessarily translate to geographical areas but it does affect rather a lot of our users.  We'll get it fixed as soon as possible.  Udates are available on: 0800 169 0199

chipsuk

Thank you

mdugdale

Hi JohnE,

Do you have an approximate completion time on this problem as our business has not been able to work since 12:30 due to our systems being cloud based

Thanks

ITNY

Hi JohnE,

Why hasn't the BT status page been updated yet ?

We are finding that we are all looking around for the answer on the internet when it should be posted in the usual spot.

I have tried calling the 0800 number but it's constantly busy.

We have clients country wide affected with this problem.

ITNY.

m055y

Hi

Why has this taken so long to update people? >2 hours phone calls ... took till 14.30 to get any announcement or update to help line....poor performance BT [again]

ITNY

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-15154020

So much for the high availability systems !

ITNY

We are seeing our customers lines slowly coming backup now. Try rebooting your routers now and try again to connect to the internet.

SP1

Service is back up and running but I cannot get any remote access or connection using our WAN IP address.

Are there still any issues?

SP1

Resolved. I rebooted the router again and the IP address changed to the correct address.