cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Repair Business – Need opinions on getting started!

ginniluna
Hello everyone, I have just finished my studies and now I am a graduate. My field is commerce and I plan to start a business of my own rather than get employed somewhere. I had got suggestions to get into a credit repair business and have gathered some information on that. I would like to know as to how do I get into this and any opinions on anything related to this would be helpful.
2 REPLIES 2

vegas
As in toady’s s scenario, I would definitely advice you to make it into a credit repair business. As the work increases, companies are turning to outsource their credit affairs to other people. This only creates more scope for the growth of the business. The earlier you start, the better you will get. You just need to maintain good terms with the company and when you have goodwill in the market, you will get good amount of clients. I would recommend you to have a look at [url=http://www.credit4profits.com/]credit4profits[/url] to get started with your business.

bespokepicnicbo
Starting your own business is a good option and credit repair business is wonderful to get into. I think you can take help from some of the local consultants to know more about the business.