cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did I read somwhere.. Cheeper shopping cart coming soon..?

joanne

Hi everyone, did i read somwhere on here, that there is a new lower cost shopping cart coming out in September for users like myself who bought the basic web hoasting?, who now want to add a shopping cart, without having to change and upgrade their website.?... If I heard right, any idea of exactly when it will be launched.

I realize, I have now bought the wrong package, but as a new business, even £25.00 extra month, i cant risk at the moment, every penny counts and all. So if there is a new product ready to launch, please please someone give me details...Smiley Happy Many Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Tracey
Guru

Hi Joanne,

If you contact our team on support@btdomainsaccount.com or call 08456007020 they can offer you further support on this matter.

Hope this is of help

Tracey

BT Forum Moderator

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully.