cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double billing

Suzikaye

When I opened my business last September I took a Featureline Compact Rental, earlier this year I wanted to add broadband and was told that the Option 2 package was all inclusive.  I am still receiving two bills every quarter one for the telephone and one for Option 2.  Surely I should only be paying one line rental not two.  I have contacted both sales and broadband services both say it is the others problem and I am at my wits end to know how to resolve this.  Has anyone acutually had any success in reaching a "real" person with a good knowledge of BT's packages?  Any advice would be welcome.  Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Alun
Master User

Hi Suzikaye,

Featureline and Broadband are two separate services (telephone and internet connection) therefore you will receive two separate bills for these. If you would like both of these to be incorporated into a single bill you can look to register with OneBillPlus or, alternatively, just view both through online billing.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Alun

BT Business Support Forum Moderator

Regards,

Alun

Like this post, or any others? Please click on the star image on the left hand side if you do.
If you ask a question by putting up the first post in a thread and a follow-up post answers your question correctly, please let other Forum members know which post contains the correct answer by clicking on the 'Accept as Solution' button on the right hand side of the post.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Alun
Master User

Hi Suzikaye,

Featureline and Broadband are two separate services (telephone and internet connection) therefore you will receive two separate bills for these. If you would like both of these to be incorporated into a single bill you can look to register with OneBillPlus or, alternatively, just view both through online billing.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Alun

Regards,

Alun

Like this post, or any others? Please click on the star image on the left hand side if you do.
If you ask a question by putting up the first post in a thread and a follow-up post answers your question correctly, please let other Forum members know which post contains the correct answer by clicking on the 'Accept as Solution' button on the right hand side of the post.

TIR

Hi

We are being billed online every month for our One Bill account (3 x phone and 3 x broadband) which I pay online or over the phone.

We also have Direct Debits being taken from our account every month.

I have spoken to several p[eople over the phone who assure me no direct debits are being taken yet they appear on my statement.

Please advise.