cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Outlook not working URGENT

louismummy

Hi,

Is anyone else having problems getting into their emails? All day I have had problems, I can see that I have 41 emails up to now today but cannot get in to view them as I keep getting the message Internet explorer not working. Taken previous message advice that someone told another user but it has not worked for me! Really need to be in as I need to check important information for my business, currently waiting for urgent emails!

Any ideas anyone! Please help! Even more desparate now cannot remember a particular password which would need to be re-set by email! Now almost 200 emails to open!

6 REPLIES 6

dave
Guru

This seems to be caused by a Norton add-on for IE and can be fixed by going into Tools > Manage addons and disabling the addon called Symantec intrusion detection.

If this fixes the issue, you may want to contact Norton tech support to find out why this is causing IE to crash.

kiaraben

Sometimes it happens that users experiences several types of problems while managing outlook emails, This problem generally arises due to the corruption issues in outlook. Here you can make use of scanpst.exe tool to resolve the problem. And in the case if scanpst.exe tool also gets corrupted ad erroneous and fails to work, then you can download scanpst.exe whihc runs smoothly in the system and resolve outlook emails problems.

kiaraben

Try it

keiooz

I am having a bit problem with my Outlook as well. It might be possible that I need this program, but will try to wait more to see what will happen next.

janet123

If your emails are being not sent properly using your Outlook application then it is a serious issue. Repair your Outlook files with the help of free PST repair tool. It will repair as well as recover your entire Outlook data.

joemerchant

If Outlook is not working and you are facing problems while sending or receiveing emails then it might be possible that PST files have been over-sized. So, you need to split Outlook PST files immediately in order to resolve the issue. With the help of third-party PST Splitter Tool you can divide large sized files into smaller fragments.