cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTTP Trial

cranky

Hi All,

I have been bounced around from pillar to post, I'm trying to find out how I would get on the FTTP trial in Milton Keynes, I know of a few people around me with it, an Openreach engineer was outside my house back in june putting the fibre in and confirmed I will be getting it, the bt adsl checker www.dslchecker.bt.com confirms my line is 100mb enabled, but I cant place an order.

Any help, phone numbers, email addresses in BT I can try would be much appreciated.

If it helps I am on BT Business Broadband.

6 REPLIES 6

stuartgoble

So you must be in the Bradwell Abbey exchange area where Openreach are running an FTTp trial.  Fabulous and good luck with that one.  BT Retail is where you need to go but I'm not sure if everything is ready for service launch yet.

cranky

I am indeed, but cant seem to find anyone in BT who knows anything about it 😞

cranky

Can anyone in BT help? Please????? Getting rather desperate now.

a-hill
Grand Master

I have sent you a private message cranky.

markfreeman

I would love to get details of who to contact too.  I know the infrastructure is in place in my road as I have been shown it by an Openreach engineer.

Can you point me in the right direction please.

JohnE
Guru

The details are in this post:

FTTP business trialists wanted in Bradwell Abbey exchange (Milton Keynes)

If this doesn't help, send me a PM (Click on my icon and you will find a link to send me a personal message a little way down the page, on the right) with reliable contact details (mobile or landline number, e-mail address) and I will try to get someone to call you about this.