cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form Help on Easy Wizard Pro

cathryn_Q

Hi everyone

Please can someone help me, i have been struggling for hours now!

I have created a request a quotation form on my website (www.swiftofficesolutions.org.uk) and when I have tested the same I receive an email with just the IP address. I have viewed other forums and have done all the suggestions as such named all input tabs (I think) and done the mail from thing (which i didnt understand what to do afterwards) but to no avail.

I am a newbie at this and wonder if someone could please provide simple step by step advice as I am not very good at these types of things.

Thankyou to anyone able to assist me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

duskjome
BT Partner
BT Partner
I'm not a master at coding so most of what I do is trial and error. I would suggest changing the form method from "get" to "post" as a first step. This often clears this issue up. Hope this helps

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

duskjome
BT Partner
BT Partner
I'm not a master at coding so most of what I do is trial and error. I would suggest changing the form method from "get" to "post" as a first step. This often clears this issue up. Hope this helps

cathryn_Q

Thankyou Duskjome that seems to have worked.

Another one for you, cheeky I know. I have used the BT Optimisation Tool and have followed it to the letter and saved all of the changes. I have then gone back to it as I made slight changes to my website and it has only given me 2 stars now, any clue how I can increase this. I am a new business and need all the help I can get! Thanks in advance for any assistance.

duskjome
BT Partner
BT Partner
Probably your best bet is to check a few of the more popular sites on a search for "increasing search ranking" on Google for example. There are standard things to watch for though, make sure you don't have broken links on your site, if you use a word as a keyword make sure it appears at least once and possibly several times on your site itself, other than that I'd check around there are quite a few useful tips around.

cathryn_Q

Sorry for the delay in responding. Thankyou I have taken your advice and increased my ranking. Thanks again