cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formatting a table in e-shop

kittyandpolly
Super User

Hello.

I have a number of tables within the content in my e-shop and when I format them to create a colour border, the border shows on all sides of the table except the left hand side. I'm sure this is easy to fix but I'm just not sure how.

If anyone could advise, I'd really appreciate it.

Regards,

Polly.

10 REPLIES 10

eShopTeam
Master User

Hello,

I am not 100% sure, as I can not see this in your shop (please provide URL and show us the page of the table).

But I believe this is a know error in the software and we are working on it to resolve it. With one of the next updates this will be disappearing.

The eShop Team 

The eShop Team

kittyandpolly
Super User

Hi there.

Thanks for getting back to me. I have looked at this again and figured out it was my mistake....so my table is fine now on the home page.

Sorry for wasting your time !

Regards,

Polly

www.kittyandpolly.co.uk

kittyandpolly
Super User

Hi Bt,

Actually I think it might be your problem. The table was displaying ok for a while but I have just checked and now it isn't.

Check out the table on my links page to see what I mean.

Links page

If this is a known issue, can you please let me know when it will be fixed please as this seems fairly basic to me ?

Thanks,

Paula

kittyandpolly
Super User

Hi BT,

Can you please advise when the issue with tables will be fixed 

Thanks,

Paula

eShopTeam
Master User

Hello Paula,

sorry for the late reply.

Your problem has been transfered to the respective team and we will get back to you with an update as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

The eShop Team

kittyandpolly
Super User

Ok, thank you. Look forward to an update.

Regards,

Polly.

kittyandpolly
Super User

Hi BT,

Is there any answer to my query at all yet ?

Thanks,

Polly

eShopTeam
Master User

Hello Polly,

this problem only appears on Firefox, but not on any other browser (as Safari, Internet Explorer, Opera). All browsers display this differently, but we are working on it, so Firefoy will display the tables as it should be. This can only be fixed by the the developers and it is worked on it already.

The eShop Team

The eShop Team

kittyandpolly
Super User

Aha, thank you..I mainly use Firefox these days so that explains things.

Do you have a timeline please for this fix ?

Kind Regards,

Polly.