cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help locate account manager

jm

Hello,

Whats the best way to discover who our business account manager is?

Our numbers are no longer with BT but we have/had an account manager. I have tried to email our last know account manager but I get no response. 

I'm trying to find out some contract info for a support service we have with BT.

Thanks

jm

8 REPLIES 8

Fiona
Grand Guru

Hi

What is the support service with BT?

Kind Regards

Fiona

BT Business Forum Moderator

Like this post, or any others? Please click on the star image on the left hand side if you do.
If you ask a question by putting up the first post in a thread and a follow-up post answers your question correctly, please let other Forum members know which post contains the correct answer by clicking on the 'Accept as Solution' button on the right hand side of the post.

jm

Hello,

It is (or was?) maintenance cover for our internal telecoms equipment - pbx, handsets etc.

Thanks

Fiona
Grand Guru

Hi

If you go to the Product Support page you can get support for any equipment you have maintance cover for. If you do not have cover any longer but would like to subscribe, you can sign up through this product support page.

I hope this helps

Kind Regards

Fiona

BT Business Forum Moderator

Like this post, or any others? Please click on the star image on the left hand side if you do.
If you ask a question by putting up the first post in a thread and a follow-up post answers your question correctly, please let other Forum members know which post contains the correct answer by clicking on the 'Accept as Solution' button on the right hand side of the post.

jm

Hello,

Thanks for the information.

I'm not sure this is the correct support for us unfortunately. This looks to be for equipment that was set up or delivered via BT. We just transferred our maintenance to BT.

I think for our support contract BT used a company called atc (now servassure?) and they carried out any work. I have contacted them to try and get info but they only say 'contact bt'.

The last time I contacted bt faults to report an issue they couldn't help as they had no information for this on their system - not sure if it was because our numbers are now with someone else.   

Apologies but I have been struggling to get information on what has been happening with this contract.

thanks again

jm

OldWolf
Guru

Hi,

If you still need your Account Manager, you should go to http://www.btlocalbusiness.co.uk and put your postcode into the search.

Contact the office you find and they should be able to tell you who your Account Manager is.

Hope this helps.

Dave A

Message Edited by OldWolf on 11-11-2009 03:38 PM

jm

Hello Dave,

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I only got someone who wanted to become my account manager.

Regards

John

OldWolf
Guru

Hi John,

To be honest I thought that Account Managers were allocated at the start, but that might not be the case.

As far as I'm aware BTLB should have a note of who is AM for a particular line/business/thing, and would probably be best placed to allocate one if there isn't one already there.

If they're offering to be one, then you've got little to lose by taking them up on it (unless they demand money), as having an Account Manager can (sometimes) be of benefit.

Cheers.

Dave A

p.s. re-read the thread, and noticed you mentioned you *had* one before.  I suspect that the old one may have left.

jm

Hello Dave,

Yeah, would have no problem taking a new account manager.

Perhaps as you say our pervious account manager has left and since our numbers are not with BT any more we were not allocated a new one.

However I'm not sure if any of the mods can verify but would a new account manager get all our historical info - such as the contract info I'm looking for? As that's what we are after.

Or do you know if its possible to make a direct request to BT for this info? I.e. Is there an address we could send a letter to on our company headed paper?

Thanks for your feedback.

John