cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find out who is the line provider, I can't dial 150

succinct

How do I find out who is the telephone line provider, I can't dial 150.  Line excepts incoming and outgoing calls.

Many Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Panatel

Good question, there must be a record somewhere of who our line providers are ?

Obviously the best way is to wait and see who sends you a bill but it would be handy if you could enter the number some place and it told you...... I will wait and see if anybody knows !!

Tracey
Guru

Hi succinct & Panatel,

I am afraid that BT do not hold a record of which service provider customers with telephone lines are with.

You can wait for a bill to be sent to you to find out which service provider you are with. Or you could if it is a residential account you can call the BT Home team on 0800 800 150 who can check their records to see if you are their customer. If it is a business account you can call the Business Telephony team on 0800 800 152 to check if you are their customer, I am afraid if you are not a BT customer we are not able to advise who your service provider is.

Hope this is of help

Thanks

Tracey

BT Business Forum Moderator

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully.