cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How hard is it to get VoIP running? Been waiting over two weeks now.

Desmo

Not happy about this. What should, I would imagine, be a simple process seems to be taking ages and also seems to be going nowhere.

We have moved office over two weeks ago now. Two of our lines there were to be ported over to another office that already has a broadband account running and the numbers were to be added to that account as VoIP. All that has happened so far is the numbers have been transefered in to the new account name but that's it. We're just constantly run around in circles with dfferent order numbers, being passed through to different teams and never being called back like we have promised.

The old numbers are currently being forwarded to a number in the office but this is simply not good enough as we can't answer the phone in the proper manner as we don't know what company the customer is expecing on the phone (we run two different companies from the same office).

Can somebody please get their boot behind this and look in to it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Desmo

Was going to post in here the other day but sure it was locked back then.

Sean has been great in getting this dealt with and it's all up and running just fine now. It's just a shame that after numerous phone calls, nobody could actually get it sorted until I posted on here.

Still, all working now. Thank you 🙂

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16

Tracey
Guru

Hi Desmo,

I am sorry to read about the problems that you are having.

I have sent you a private message.

Thanks in advance

Tracey

BT Forum Moderator

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully.

Tracey
Guru

Hi Desmo,

Thank you for your message.

I have passed your details to the correct team to contact you back.

They will call you back as soon as they can.

Thanks

Tracey

BT Forum Moderator

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully.

Desmo

Thank you Tracey.

SeanC
Master User

Hi Desmo/Tracey

Can you PM me the details, I can deal with this and advise further.

Regards

Sean

Tracey
Guru

Hi SC,

I have sent you a private message.

Thanks in advance

Tracey

BT Forum Moderator

SeanC
Master User

Hi Tracey

Thanks for the details.

In this case the order for the port has not been placed so I will get the order placed and chase up.

Regards

Sean

Tracey
Guru

Hi Sean,

Thanks very much for assisting Desmo.

Thanks

Tracey

BT Forum Moderator

SeanC
Master User

Hi Desmo and Tracey

Geo's now built on voip and should be fully active tomorrow when order closes.

Regards

Sean

Tracey
Guru

Hi Desmo/SC

Thank you Sean for picking this up and dealing with this.

Desmo, I hope this has reinstated your faith in BT.

Kind regards

Tracey

BT Forum Moderator