cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Upgraded Website Centre Control Panel not working

amor
  1. Hi Is anyone else having problems with the new upgraded version of the website centre. I use the EasySiteWizard Pro and since the upgrade, when I go into my photo albums and publish a new photo album the link does not work after publishing it, I get an error message saying 403 Forbidden.
  2. Also all of my existing photo albums now have new name and now the end part of the html link is called photoalbumspro(with whatever number the album is called) instead of photoalbum(number of album) so when I add photos to my albums they are not updating on my website, as the file is called something different. I have a lot of links to albums on my website, as I make wedding stationery, and have to showcase my designs, so am I correct in thinking that I have to change each link on my website in order for it to work? Nightmare

Can anyone help please

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

amor

Hi thanks for reply, you are correct, updating the software to give it a better look has created yet again more problems. I have had to change all links to all photoalbums on the website, thank you for your help.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

lockeja

This is the first time I am using Photo Album and what I have found is that even though I publish the photo album I cannot see it through the link on the website unless i publish the website again.  I am thinking that you may need to publish in a certain order for the link to work.

Also, writing as someone that has had to create a new website, because the old website was not compatible with the new software, I think you may need to update your links to the new name.  May I suggest that you change one of your links and if it works then sadly you will have to change them all.

It seems updating the software to create a better look and feel has only created unnecessary problems.  Good luck.

amor

Hi thanks for reply, you are correct, updating the software to give it a better look has created yet again more problems. I have had to change all links to all photoalbums on the website, thank you for your help.