cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No order confirmation email

footdee33

Hi we are trying to get phone/internet in our new business premises so have placed an order for phone line, Infinity Unlimited online, printed off the "order submitted successfully" page and received an automatic response email but as yet not an order confirmation email so I don't have an order number to track anything. It has now been one week since i placed the order - what should we do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

footdee33

nightmare, hope you get it sorted and good luck with your business.

i got a really helpful person on with the webchat help and they managed to find my order, it has been delayed for a technical reason but we have a plan of action anyway here so i am sorted.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Jenko2005
I placed an order on the 21st of November with a guarantee that my business line and high speed fibre would be installed by the 11/12/15 as my business go's live sign all electronic emails however no order number or account information has been sent and when you contact BT there all dummies

footdee33

I've checked the bank account and there is now a BT direct debit set up so they've done "something" .......

Jenko2005
That's more than they've done for me my business go's live Friday not a happy bunny considering it was guaranteed to be done within the 3 weeks time scale w4nkers

footdee33

nightmare, hope you get it sorted and good luck with your business.

i got a really helpful person on with the webchat help and they managed to find my order, it has been delayed for a technical reason but we have a plan of action anyway here so i am sorted.