cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OneBill- is it all a lie?

tomglondon

Has anyone actually been able to get this to work?

I have literally been trying for YEARS to access our online billing so we can start analysing our spend.

We've been business customers of BT for many years and ever since they brought out the OneBill, we've been promised access to it.

I'm still trying though... just as an example I mailed our ( apparently, as they seem to change every time we ring) account manager who said it would be available in 5 days ( 14 days ago).

I received an out of office. So our office manager tried someone else  - another out of office reply.

Please someone reassure me this service actually exists and dare I hope - can someone give me some direction on how to enable this? Please...

2 REPLIES 2

AlisonH

I have access to both our broadband and telephone accounts. It took some hunting on my part, but I got it set up under the "Your Account" section of BT Business. Have you got permissions enabled on the account so you can add account numbers? Its under Account Settings/Permissions/Billing Permissions. If you've got that enabled you should be able to add accounts which in turn will allow you to view full details on those accounts. 

LittleOaks

I have also tried over a long period to get online access to our account.  I followed your recommendations to look at permissions. 

If I hover over "Your Account" in the BT ribbon, there is a sub >Account Permissions.  However this takes you to the standard "Add Account to your online profile", which connects to the insert account number template.  Unfortunately this does not accept my accounts number with a VP XXXXXX prefix.

I have not been able to find anything titled "Billing Permissions."

Any other suggestions?