cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal doesnt work!

Milkbug
Power User
I wondered whether anyone else had issues with Paypal and not letting customers make payments. I have had a number of customers who have said that they go to paypal via my site and enter thier details etc and either paypal doesnt process the payment or paypal just says page isnt valid despite them putting in all thier payment details! This is really annoying and im thinking of changing payment provider - has anyone else had issues?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Milkbug
Power User
I did - I actually contacted Paypal who acknowledged that there was a problem on thier side and thier technical team are trying to fix it. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

dsided
Have you tried pretending to be a customer and trying to buy something? It may be a setting issue.

Chantale
Master User

Hi

As dsided said, try buying something yourself to see if it goes through.

Milkbug
Power User
I did - I actually contacted Paypal who acknowledged that there was a problem on thier side and thier technical team are trying to fix it. 

webcrawler2050

Hello,

Do you actually get an error message? Have you tried to make payment yourself and a "dummy" payment

Milkbug
Power User
No - its not a error message - customers are saying that thier payments are being processed and basically Paypal just doesnt process the credit card, i assume it just crashes. Im waiting to Paypal to email me, app. its a known issue with paypal and they are resolving it for everyone. Though they have been working on it for the last 3 weeks!