cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent order not as expected

Mille45
I'm currently a BT Business customer and was on a 24 month contract with Unlimited Infinity 40Mbps/10Mbps.

I notice BT have updated their minimum speeds to from 56-76Mbps/16.5-19Mbps + BTSports app although I had to renew my contact to get this which i done on the 24/04/17 and recieved a response that it would be effective from May 3rd.

I had 5 static IPs with my old 24 month contract and when i was renewing the new 12 month contract i selected the option for Dynamic IP addressing, removing the static addressing.

Well as you know May 3rd has come and gone my order is marked as completed and nothing has changed with service.

Downstream and upstream from router still reports 39.95/9.999 and still have static IP addressing.

Live chat was much help!
3 REPLIES 3

markp
Grand Guru

Hi there Mille45, I am sorry to see you are not recieving the speeds you were advised, can you send me your contact details and details of the order via a private message, and I can get this looked into for you.

Mark

Mille45
PM sent.

markp
Grand Guru

Thank you for the message,  I have checked the details and replied to your message.